Re: Embedded NETBSD Driver Devolpment

Hi,

i am working on bsp development for SmartPhone. i want to know how to
develop a bsp on NETBSD.

in Smartphone, we have multimedia processor. multimedia processor includes
ARM along with DSPs(e.g. audio,video, graphics accelerator ....).

i have developed BSP for Smartphone on WindowsMobile. in windows mobile, we
used to install platfrom builder on windows xp machine. we develop/compile
our BSP in platform builder. after making image in platform builder, we
transfer that image to our smartphone through USB.

i am very new to NETBSD.
So how to do similar things on NETBSD. i mean what to install and how to go
ahead.

Regards,
Kunal