Re: does anybody care about hylafax? It is broken.

	Hello Greg.  I don't think the Iaxmodem software is a package at the moment.  Perhaps this
is an opportunity for me to learn how to make packages.  I think the procedure is to get an
account on the wip site, then create the package there for testing.  Finally, promote it to the
pkgsrc tree.  How do I get an account on the wip site?
-thanks
-Brian
~vi