Re: List of deletion candidates

pin <voidpin%protonmail.com@localhost> writes:

>> I wonder if voidpin@ believes that it is highly likely that there are zero users.
> Yes, this is one of the reasons. The other one being, this is Rust and two years is a long time.
> They will start breaking at some point but, we can wait for that.

I don't object to removal proposals that come from a genuine belief that
there are likely zero users.  I generally object to proposals that don't
articulate that because there is a lot of "(I find X displeasing|I don't
think anybody should use X); let's delete it".   E.g. qt4, which went
spectactuarly badly.