Re: Problems Building lang/go120 - /tmp full?

* On 2023-03-10 at 13:46 GMT, yancm%sdf.org@localhost wrote:

* On 2023-03-10 at 13:05 GMT, yancm%sdf.org@localhost wrote:

[ 1095082.9828822] /tmp: write failed, file system is full
# cmd/compile/internal/ssa
compile: writing output: write $WORK/b121/_pkg_.a: no space left on
device

I run into this as well, I've switched to using:

   MAKE_ENV+=   GOTMPDIR=${WRKOBJDIR:Q}

in my mk.conf on affected build hosts.

I added this line to my /etc/mk.conf
This addition does not change my outcome at all?
Build still fails with same message.

In that case maybe something else is using TMPDIR and causing the failure. The problem is that TMPDIR?= in g120/Makefile does nothing as bmake already sets it, try changing it to TMPDIR=

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com