Re: Update net/gst-rtsp-server to 1.19.2

Hi Matthias!

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 01:57:15PM +0200, Matthias Petermann wrote:
> I have staged an update for gst-rtsp-server in wip[1]. Would anyone like to
> assess this and import it into pkgsrc if possible? I'd like to see the new
> version because I need it as a dependency for a Rust package. Details are in
> the COMMIT_MSG.

Thanks for the update candidate!

I've looked at it and fixed the test target to find the necessary
libraries. Now 8/16 tests fail for me - can you please if that happens
for you as well and if the failures point to something we should fix
in the package before the import?

Thanks,
 Thomas