Re: unprivileged build, privileged install issues

* On 2021-11-26 at 07:08 GMT, Mayuresh wrote:

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 10:23:42AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
I am making an unprivileged build and later on installing it using pkg_add
-p /usr/pkg. Is this a normal way or there is more to it?

Looks like I am looking for chrooted build rather than unprivileged. Is
there any good documentation of it. I came across pbulk[1] documentation.
I am not looking for a bulk build though.

pkgtools/mksandbox

This is what most of us use for bulk builds, but of course you can use it standalone if you wish.

Cheers,