Re: Build failure for emulators/qemu

Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> The moral of the above is not to rely only on the failure report from
> pkg_rolling-replace, but actually scan the log files for failures...

Also, pkg_rr is known not to deal well with multiversion python packages
that are not the default version.  So additionally I recommend a bit of
"pkgin ar" or the equivalent, and removing/reinstalling leaf packages
you want that are non-default python versions, and basically trying to
get rid of all py3N- things that don't match the default.