A couple of questions regarding libreoffice-5.0.2.2

1. (Not specific to 5.0.2.2 - this MESSAGE has existed for some time.)

   When installing, I get a MESSAGE file that says

	To enable Java support, please set JDK path in
	Tools->Options->Advanced.

   But what value should I set?  And do I need any other packages to
   be installed?  Or any PKG_OPTIONS to be set?

2. At this point, the application fails to start.  When I run the
   program, I get a "dialog box" on my display that says

	The application cannot be started.
	User installation could not be completed.

   And, in my .xsession-error I get the following:

	javaPathHelper: not found
	javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
	Warning: failed to read path from javaldx

   Is something missing?

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |