Re: audio/deforaos-mixer, no man page

[reposted on pkgsrc-users because I have received it off-list and
assuming Pierre wanted to send it to the list too]

On 27 August 2015 at 22:07, Pierre Pronchery <khorben%defora.org@localhost> wrote:
>                 Hi pkgsrc-users@, Ottavio,
>
> On 27/08/2015 23:36, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
>> It'd be nice if there was a man page. I'd also like to know it can be iconified.
>
> I am about to release a new version, which will therefore contain the
> manual page.
>
> I am not sure what you mean by iconified; it creates a regular Gtk+
> window, that any window manager should be able to minimize. Or do you
> mean anything else?

I mean that, when you close the window, instead of disappearing
altogether, it will run in the background and will put a small icon
near the clock, a bit like wpa_gui does when you close it.

--
Ottavio