Anti-Fraud Verification TEAM

Dear EmailUsers,

Due to increase in frauds and spams, we are mandated to verify your Mail
account. This

verification is sent to clean all domain servers by deleting fraud user and to
also confirm you are a

genuine E-Mail user. Failure to verify might lead to permanent termination of
your E Mail, and its

related Accounts.

This excersise  is applicable to all Email users respectively, therefore your
e-mail account will be

properly scrutinized from receiving fraudulent mails and internet theft.

To verify your E Mail account, please kindly click on the link below:

http://www.admeupdate.byethost5.com/

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that may arise due to this
course. .

Thank you
EmailVerification Team
Copyright (C) 2012