Re: PKGSRC 2011Q2 Wine Troubles

Hi,

Here's an update.

I've tried wine-devel and it fails to build errors regarding fmaxf and fminf.
I had modified the source and was able to build it.  But as with wine 1.2.3
winecfg does nothing and running wine does not work.

I also have built wine 1.2.3 from scratch with a fresh pkgsrc and no packages
installed and built wine and prerequisite packages, and still it does not
run.

I have however managed to build 1.0.1 from pkgsrc 2011q1 without png support
(that's where it would fail) and it works fine.

Should I submit a problem report for wine and wine devel?

Regards,

Nat.

PS:  I forgot to mention I have tried pkgsrc-current and it still did not
work.