Re: x11/kdelibs4 problems

On Sunday 12 December 2010 10:15:37 Sad Clouds wrote:
> OK here is the problem, I have LOCALBASE=/opt/pkg
>
> The relevant configure output is as follows:
>
> -- Could NOT find DocBook XML DTDs (v4.2)  (missing:
> DOCBOOKXML_CURRENTDTD_DIR) -- Could NOT find DocBook XSL
stylesheets
> (missing: DOCBOOKXSL_DIR)
>
> When I setup the following symlink:
>
> ln -s /opt/pkg /usr/pkg
>
> It finds docbook-xml and docbook-xsl:
>
> -- Found DocBookXML: /usr/pkg/share/xml/docbook/4.2
> -- Found DocBookXSL: /usr/pkg/share/xsl/docbook
>
> I don't know anything about cmake, but it looks like a pkgsrc bug
to me.
> It shouldn't assume that all users will have it under /usr/pkg.

Indeed it shouldn't. I'm not sure why it is for you.

cmake/modules/FindDocBookXML.cmake looks for share/xml/... under
${CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH}

${CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH} is set by cmake in
share/cmake-2.8/Modules/Platform/UnixPaths.cmake:

# List common installation prefixes.  These will be used for all
# search types.
LIST(APPEND CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH
  # Standard
  /usr/local /usr /

  # CMake install location
  "${_CMAKE_INSTALL_DIR}"

  # Project install destination.
  "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}"
  )

Which as you can see includes ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX} and
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX} is set in pkgsrc/mk/configure/cmake.mk to
$PREFIX, and $PREFIX should equal $LOCALBASE

cheers
mark