Re: Pkgsrc on linux, defective by design ?

>> Hello pkgsrc users,
>>      Appending of -L/usr/lib64 will alwas lead to linking against
>> native libs when they are present on the system which not always
>> desired.
>
> I had exactly the same problem on every 64bit version of Linux I used.

As a workaround, you can comment lines 349 and 350 in
pkgsrc/mk/buildlink3/bsd.buildlink3.mk.
#BUILDLINK_INCDIRS.${_pkg_}?=   include
#BUILDLINK_LIBDIRS.${_pkg_}?=   lib${LIBABISUFFIX}

This will prevent the -L/usr/lib64 and -I /usr/include from beeing appended.
I'm not aware of any other clean way of doing :(

Youssef Ghorbal