Re: multimedia/xvidcore

    Date:        Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:01:41 +0900
    From:        "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | Refering source file of "../../srcxvid.c" means current setting of
  | WRKSRC does not adapt to reality, should set CONFIGURE_DIRS instead of
  | change WRKSRC.

Then the other two patches would need to be adapted, they are
relative to WRKSRC.

It's really just a matter of always remembering to make patches from
within WRKSRC so the relative pathnames are right - for most packages
that's instinctive, as few explicitly set WRKSRC.

  | > Until this gets fixed, PR pkg/40396 should be reopened I think...
  | My apologies...

I haven't had a chance to build it again yet (cvs updates take a while
to get to me, then that co-oincided badly with sleep patterns....) but
Jared's latest fix should be fine now I believe (a previous version of
patch-ac was fixed the same way).

kre