Re: Nautilus unable to browse home directory

Adam Hoka wrote:
Jared D. McNeill wrote:

I have no idea why this worked when installed from source but the package fails in this way. Any ideas?

Just one idea:
Do you have the pkg 'gvfs' after installing the packages and does vfs work fine?

I had installed the following packages:

gnome-vfs-2.22.0.tgz                    gnome-vfs-monikers-2.15.3nb4.tgz
gnome-vfs-cdda-2.22.0.tgz               gnome-vfs-smb-2.22.0.tgz

I think computer:/// failed now that I think back, but like I said I could browse the rest of my filesystem apart from my home directory.

Cheers,
Jared