Subject: Re: modular-xorg installation fails on Dragonfly 1.8.1-RELEASE with pkgsrc-2007Q1
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/02/2007 14:02:36
On 5/2/07, Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 May 2007, Siju George wrote:
>
> > Thamkyou so much Jeremy and Joerg for the replies :-)
> >
> > I changed the /etc/mk.conf and put
> >
> > X11_TYPE=modular     - its was "xorg" before
> >
> > did a
> >
> > #bmake clean-depends clean
> >
> > as you said. Still
> >
> > #bmake install clean-depends
> >
> > failed with the same errors :-(
>
> I am not sure how it could haved same errors.

Thankyou so much jeremy for your response :-)

> > Is there any place else I need to check or change anything?
>
> Please run and provide output of following:

okies

> cd pkgsrc/x11/xkbcomp

ok in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/xkbcomp now

> bmake show-depends

xorg-libs>=6.9.0nb2:../../x11/xorg-libs

> bmake show-var VARNAME=X11_TYPE

xorg

Thats a bit unfair! because see my mk.conf I had changed it as you said.
did a "bmake clean-depends clean" too as you said before compiling.

# Generated from nrelease
#
# $DragonFly: src/nrelease/mk.conf.pkgsrc,v 1.2 2005/12/22 23:23:32 dillon Exp $
.ifdef BSD_PKG_MK

PKG_DBDIR=/var/db/pkg
LOCALBASE=/usr/pkg
VARBASE=/var
FETCH_CMD=/usr/pkg/bin/ftp
PAX=/usr/pkg/bin/pax
X11_TYPE=modular
WRKOBJDIR=/usr/obj/pkgsrc

.endif

> bmake show-var VARNAME=BUILDLINK_DEPENDS

xorg-libs xorg-libs

seems the mk.conf change has not affected in the proper way right?
What to do now?

Thankyou so much once again :-)

Kind Regards

Siju