Re: Severe performance issues with pkgsrc-2006Q3?

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Hauke Fath wrote:

> And, as Jörg suspected, my /etc/pkg/fontconfig/fonts.conf is outdated.

There was some problem with package deinstallation where the un-modified
fonts.conf was not removed on deinstall. So on next install, the old
config was still in place. This was discussed on the dragonfly users list
in September.

I don't know if it was a broken +DEINSTALL script or what.

When you deinstall fontconfig your fonts.conf should be automatically
removed (especially since it should never be edited).