Re: XFCE4 doesn't build on Pkgsrc 2006Q3/Darwin

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
--> needs to be explicitly linked against GTK+, the rest should be added
by libtool automatically. Try finding the corresponding LDADD line.

That sounds plausible, but I'm not the package maintainer, nor do I have a clue what an LDADD line is (a grep through the package directory's files doesn't tell, and neither does a quick glance over the Pkgsrc Guide).

Just wanted to mention this bug...