pkg_chk ?

Hi everyone.
I am trying to figure out how pkg_chk works. It seems that it cannot
work with binary packages unless it finds a summary file in the
repository where the packages are. Is it planned to put such a file with
netbsd's 2006Q2 packages ? Am I right ? Or is there another way to
upgrade packages without building everything again ?
I am preparing to upgrade 2006Q1 packages to 2006Q2 packages on an old
pc and I would like to find a simple way to do that.
Does somebody have any idea ?
Thanks in advance.
David