Booting install kernel fails early on new PC

Hi!

I tried booting the NetBSD installer image on a brand-new PC (Intel 14th gen i7, nVidia graphics, Asus mainboard).

Both 10.0 and current fail while attaching mainbus0, in a similar way. Unfortunately, the keyboard does not work, so I cannot scroll back further.

See the attached photo of the screen -- this is from a -current from today.

FWIW, the panic occurs in pci_mem_find()+0x4af. The actual panic message is obscured by the two backtraces on screen.

Any idea? A device I could disable in userconf?

--
Benny