GENERIC_KASLR Boot Page Fault in 10.0

Hi there,

There seems to be an issue with running the GENERIC_KASLR kernel in QEMU in the 10.0 release. The following configuration works for the 9.3 release. Are there any additional hardware requirements or steps I need to take to get the GENERIC_KASLR kernel to boot in 10.0?

```
#!/bin/sh

qemu-img create disk.img 10G

qemu-system-x86_64 -drive file=disk.img,format=raw \
         -cdrom ~/Downloads/NetBSD-10.0-amd64.iso \
         -m 2048 -enable-kvm -smp 2 \
         -net user,hostfwd=tcp::5023-:22 -net nic

```

Whether I choose to install the GENERIC_KASLR kernel via the installation menu, or follow the steps at https://wiki.netbsd.org/security/kaslr/, the result is the same. The installation succeeds, but when booting the kernel it crashes during the "jumping to kernel" stage with a page fault. The GENERIC kernel works fine.

Many thanks,
Isaac