Re: Congratulations

Yes congrats!  Was happy to see the release made it to HackerNews top 10.  Thanks for all your work.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 8:18 AM <skip%mailbox.org@localhost> wrote:
Congratulations to all concerned on the release of NetBSD 10.0. For various reasons I haven't used NetBSD for a while but I have been keeping an eye on proceedings all along, and I hope to use it again for a small project coming up.

I want to thank everybody involved for the heroic work they have been putting in, to make this what looks to be a landmark release.

Best regards,

Gerard Lally