Re: NetBSD vs. smartphones?

On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 12:20:47PM +0000, nia wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2024 at 09:11:22AM -0500, John D. Baker wrote:
> > Without divulging information that might make my (or others) phone open to
> > compromise, has anyone else dealt with a  situation like this?
>
> Unfortunately I've determined that syncthing is the easiest way to get
> files on and off a modern smartphone. MTP ain't it.

Foldersync for Android also works very well. Can do sync either direction,
both scheduled & event based (e.g. new photo appears) and includes a
wide range of sync methods, including SFTP (which is what I'm using).

Kind regards,
           Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison