Re: How can one add a comment to a wiki page?

>> Any help?
>
> Well, I'll just avoid the wiki in the future, this experience has shown
> me that it is not reliable. As I said in other thread, no documentation
> is better that wrong documentation.

No need to be so bitter!

IIRC, account creation on the web is disabled because of spam. As a NetBSD developer, you automatically have an account. I don't know if it is possible to get an account as a non-developer. I added spz@ because she should know :)

--
Benny