Re: 5.1 release?

Hi all,

I wrote a small script for automated update on NetBSD systems a while ago.
With a nice menu or simply through arguments...
You can find it there :
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/netbsd-intro/trunk/#dirlist
I just updated the last version that i used recently. should be revision 50.

DISCLAIMER :
Feel free to do whatever you want with it, as long as you dont sue me for
anything ;-)
And yes updating via CVS takes time...

If anyone is interested in helping me maintain such a tool, let me know.
The docbooks that goes along with it, start to be a bit old as well.

Anyway, I hope it will be useful to others ;-)

--
Alexandre VINCENT

Asmodehn's Corp.
IT & OpenSource development