Subject: NAT-PT - is there a way?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tonnerre LOMBARD <tonnerre@bsdprojects.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/15/2007 17:28:21
--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

Salut,

I'm currently trying to make NAT-PT work on my new home router. The idea is
that the clients shouldn't need to know about IPv4 anymore, and that the
router does address translation if the peer cannot be reached via IPv6.

I already configured totd so the DNS configuration ought to work. And it
actually does hand out the correct addresses.

However, there is something that does not work, and that's NAT-PT. I
already did this setup once, but I can't remember exactly how. Apparently,
faithd does about what I want to do, but only for single services. I want a
generic solution.

Does anyone happen to remember how that worked?

				Tonnerre

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj--