Subject: NetBSD developers with O2 mobile in Europe?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/18/2006 09:51:38
------=_Part_72062_4460976.1153241498840

So a slightly unusual post.  I was in Ireland a couple of years ago and
ended up with an unused O2 top-up for a prepaid mobile.  It looks like it
should work with any O2, not just Ireland.  It is about to expire, so if
some NetBSD developer / user out there uses O2 prepaid mobile could use some
credits let me know in the next few days.

-Andrew

------=_Part_72062_4460976.1153241498840

So a slightly unusual post.&nbsp; I was in Ireland a couple of years ago and ended up with an unused O2 top-up for a prepaid mobile.&nbsp; It looks like it should work with any O2, not just Ireland.&nbsp; It is about to expire, so if some NetBSD developer / user out there uses O2 prepaid mobile could use some credits let me know in the next few days.

------=_Part_72062_4460976.1153241498840--