Subject: Re: "Device not configured" (2 times) problem
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/04/2006 23:51:40
On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 08:09:27PM +0100, Petar Bogdanovic wrote:

> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=netbsd-users&m=113244584114927&w=2

> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=netbsd-users&m=113244584114927&w=2

I've solved the bttv problem.

I had very limited permissions set on the /dev/bktr* devices - so, I've
changed them to more liberal ones. And the second: while used from within
NetBSD, Xawtv seems to want "Capture" set to "Grabdisplay". That was it.
But why the "device not configured" message?

But I'm still stuck with the GuS. Whether I use isapnp or not - the result
is still the same: kernel's panicking while DMA access (tried it as root,
tried as "normal user"), and then I have to reboot...  :(
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski