Subject: off topic majordomo question.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Carrie Jones <cj@mt.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/02/2001 10:12:20
Hello,

I realize that this is not precisely a netbsd question, but I'm pretty
sure that someone here will know the answer. I am curious about how much
volume is run through a qmail/majordomo set up. (I've heard rumors that
netbsd uses such.) And if so, what kind of server is running it (large
disk, small disk, raid array, fast processor, slow processor, bus, etc.) I
am trying to pin down a bottleneck on a qmail/mlm setup and wondering if I
could just use majordomo instead to help throughput (200 mail messages
seem to occupy the mailserver I've got for about 1/2 hour.) (I am
personally thinking this is ridiculous, but I need verification.)

I am not suscribed to this list right now, so replies would be greatly
appreciated, and if it is more appropriate to take this offline, I would
certainly do that as well.

Thanks.

Carrie

Carrie Jones