NetBSD-Syzbot archive

NetBSD syzbot broken?

It's been a little while since I looked at syzbot, and it looks like
all three NetBSD builders are broken right now, but possibly because
of an issue on the host rather than in the NetBSD guest:

https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=27607fdf2130867e13d3546a583d489bab005260

> failed to create the VM Instance: failed to read from qemu: EOF
> WARNING: Image format was not specified for '/syzkaller/managers/ci2-netbsd/latest.tmp/image' and probing guessed raw.
>          Automatically detecting the format is dangerous for raw images, write operations on block 0 will be restricted.
>          Specify the 'raw' format explicitly to remove the restrictions.
> Could not access KVM kernel module: No such file or directory
> qemu-system-x86_64: failed to initialize kvm: No such file or directory

Am I reading this right -- that it's a host problem with qemu failing
to start, not a guest problem?  Is there anything I can do to diagnose
this or bring it back?