Re: cleaning up/updating "The Design of the NetBSD I/O subsytems"?

Blair Sadewitz wrote:
> IMHO, having a polished [hypertext]
> version of this available on www would
> likely encourage both personal and professional development for NetBSD.

FWIW, I like the PDF format for something like this.  It's very hard to
get something with the same typeset quality in HTML, cf. page 18.

> Comments?  If there's interest, I'll attempt contact with the author.

It's excellent work.  I would be happy to edit it for clarity and idiom.
Life would sure by easier if we could start with the source document.

--jkl