Subject: Atlanta Linux Showcase
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@MIT.EDU>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/13/1999 04:59:32
I'm going to be running a NetBSD booth at the Atlanta Linux Showcase
this week.  I'll have CD-ROMs and T-shirts for sale, and a couple of
demo machines (x86 and G3; the Shark will probably be disconnected
this time because I don't want to rent another monitor).

Unfortunately, the person whom I thought was going to help me man the
booth seems to have disappeared.  It would be very, very, very much
appreciated if someone in the area could come down and help out.  I'll
even bribe you with free goodies.  B-)

Setup is today (Wed) from 11-6, and there's a reception tonight as
well.  The booth actually runs Thu-Sat, Thu 11-6:30, Fri 9-6, Sat 9-4.
It's located at the Cobb Galleria Centre, which is in the northwest
area of Atlanta.  I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check my mail
during that time; if you need directions, I suggest looking on
http://www.cobbgalleria.com/.

Thanks in advance, and apologies for the short notice.