Subject: Re: MacBSD on my IIci
To: Wolf Dieter Brandt <brandt@physik3.gwdg.de>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/02/1995 11:41:27
> Hi!

Hi!  This mailing list is being phased out.  Please use port-mac68k
instead.  Thanks.

> I have installed NetBSD for 68k on my IIci/8MB RAM/Cache Card+FPU/Nubus
> b/w video Macintosh. All seems to be fine, I can boot, I can see
> all diagnostic grey bars, the system saks me for a shell (sh or
> something else) and I can give exactly one command like pwd or ls.
> The second one make the system hang? What is wrong? Any ideas?

This sounds like the 1.0 keyboard hang problem.  Is that what you've
installed?  1.1 was just released in the last week.  It is much better
than 1.0...  You should be able to get it from any NetBSD mirror site.

You might also take a look at the info on:
	http://www.netbsd.org/
and	http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/macbsd

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>