Subject: ps and kernel incompatibilities
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/03/1995 14:04:31
For several weeks now, w hasn't worked with the kernel I've got.  I
recently installed a kernel from June 28 sources, and now ps doesn't
work, either.  Doing a "make" in src/sys/bin/ps doesn't produce
anything that understands things any better.  What should I do?
procps works, but it's annoying...

Also, I can't get "make build" to work.  It dies on a conflict between
src/lib/libterm/tputs.c and /usr/include/curses.h.  (Should it even be
looking in /usr/include for header files?)

On a related note, is there a make argument I can give that won't do a
clean of all the directories?  It seems to me like it kind of defeats
the purpose of using make in the first place if you remove all your
object files before you start compiling.

					Chris