Subject: Re: dt
To: David Holcomb <holcomb@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
From: Lawrence Kesteloot <kesteloo@cs.unc.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/26/1994 19:37:19
> I tried the dt you are using, dated Oct 16.  It is located at:
> ftp://acm.vt.edu/pub/NetBSD_Mac/for_testing/dt.tar.gz

That dt is owned by Allen, and I don't know what he did to it.  The
latest one that I put up is in for_testing/si.ci/dt.tar.gz, and
figures out the right shell (from /etc/passwd), and so on.  I
should have removed the one in for_testing since it's a good bit
older.

Dave: whenever you figure out which dt is the best, delete all the
rest.  I think Allen had taken an old version and fixed the include
files.

Lawrence