Subject: Re: the current source and pmake
To: Jeremy Alan Green <jag@tiac.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/28/1994 19:53:49
> When I tried to compile the most recent source, I had some troubles because
> I don't have pmake.  Where can I get it?  I used make instead of pmake and
> it compiled but it doesn't boot... any tips?

That's just make.  Same thing.  Make a link or change pmake to make.

If you have sources with a .word 0xf4f8 or some such right after start:
in locore.s, remove that line.  More source will be available by the end
of the week.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===