Subject: Hardware Dev Notes
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Paul Rauschelbach <rausch@crl.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/20/1993 07:59:45
I'll assume you already know about these, but I thought I'd better
mention them just in case you don't. On ftp.apple.com there are pretty
detailed hardware descriptions for a number of mac models. Included is
the Mac IIci. It has some pretty explicit descriptions of the on-board
video and memory mapping. I assume it would be of some use (not nearly as
much as the machine itself, obviously). I think the path was
/dts/mac/docs/dev.notes/hardware, or something similar.

I'm looking forward to the day it will run on my IIci. Thanks for your
hard work.

Paul