Subject: Re: Power key interrupt?
To: None <magnus@MIT.EDU>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/22/1995 15:10:50
> According to the Developer notes for the IIsi, which I downloaded from
> ftp.(something).apple.com the power key on the IIsi generates a
> power-on reset when pushed with control&command, or it generates a NMI
> if pushed with just command.  And behold!  If I hit command-power it
> drops into MacsBug with an NMI!

 This kind of behavior has been apparent on mrg kernels and I think patched10
had it too.. pressing command-power (at least on mrg while hanging after the
init) caused it to say 'PC is PC is PC is' and then hang, and that's the
only key with any effect.

--
One Ruleset to rule them all, One Ruleset to find them,
One Ruleset to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.