Subject: Re: Getting MacROM Glue to work on Mac IIci
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul R. Goyette <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/02/1995 20:02:16
Still working on this one, folks.  Now it seems that the code insists on
calling an (as yet) unimplemented Mac trap 0xa02f, which is supposed to
"post an event".  (I'm not sure why, but I didn't see this trap when I
built the kernel with all the damn debugging stuff turned on.)  I'm
assuming it's a keyboard event that it's trying to post, but I'm not yet
sure what the "right" thing to do with it is.

I'll keep y'all posted.

| Paul Goyette            | PGP Public key available on request  |
| Paul@pgoyette.bdt.com   | Fingerprint: 0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0 |
|                         |              E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6 |