Subject: Re: Installer
To: Robert Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
From: Michael Finch <finchm@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/18/1994 13:08:14
Robert Hagopian
> On Mon, 17 Jan 1994, Allen Briggs wrote:
> > BTW, It's THINK C 5.0-ish source.
>
> Cool! Speaking of which, MKFS wouldn't compile under Think C 6.0...
> Shoot, I dont' remember what it was, but some field was missing from teh
> partition declaration... I kinda didn't have time to look into it
> though... any ideas off the top of your head? :-)

MKFS is a Think C 5.0.4 project.  That is the same entire folder
containing the project that I used.  I did/still have some HD
problems that caused some resource forks to be munged, but I think
that code works.  Has anyone compilied it under 5.0?  The structure
of the partition table shouldn't have changed.  Besides, as I recall
I loaded the part table from the raw disk and then threw that
template over it.  If the template changed then what I read off
the disk will be misintrepreted.

-Mike

--
finchm@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu 	| The world would be so much nicer, if