Subject: Re: Installer
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
From: Robert Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/18/1994 01:56:24
On Mon, 17 Jan 1994, Allen Briggs wrote:

> I have uploaded the installer source.  My hope is that someone will
> voluteer to maintain it.  To do so, download it, play with it, and
> if you see some things that need to be done, do 'em.
>
> If you have any questions or need some ideas on what needs to be
> done, please ask me.  It's ugly code and it hasn't been looked at
> in some time...
>
> BTW, It's THINK C 5.0-ish source.

Cool! Speaking of which, MKFS wouldn't compile under Think C 6.0...
Shoot, I dont' remember what it was, but some field was missing from teh
partition declaration... I kinda didn't have time to look into it
though... any ideas off the top of your head? :-)

Happy New Year!!!       -Rob Hagopian
| Rob Hagopian.           | FINGER me! (01/05) | Moon Over Miami |   Four   |
| rhagopia@terminator.rs. |GC 1.0.1: GU d -p+(-) c++++ !l u++ e/+| only get |
|          itd.umich.edu  |       m/- s/- !n h f? g+ w+ t-- r- y?|   four   |