amdgpu laptops with 10 & current?

The ThinkPad A485 looks pretty interesting for use with NetBSD.

- 1st Gen AMD Ryzen Mobile
- 32 GiB DDR4 2400 MHz
- AMD Radeon Vega 6, 8 or 10

Usually I prefer the smaller X series, but they've made them
non-upgradable and harder to repair...

ethernet is re0, this is different from the intel models that are
usually wm0. internal dev chatter would point to wm(4) being the
better driver, but probably not enough to matter for my purposes
(100mbit/s DSL). I usually use ethernet at home.

WiFi may be Intel AX200/AX201/AX210/AX211 but it might depend.
We don't have a driver for this. Previous models had iwm(4) which
is a slow and buggy driver making a USB urtwn(4) the more compelling
option, or urndis(4) with a tether to a smartphone.
Another dmesg shows Intel Wireless AC 8265, which is iwm(4).

Lenovo laptops have control freak firmware that doesn't allow changing
the card for a different model, but I wonder if it can be removed
to reduce power consumption and allow suspend to function.

Anyone using amdgpu with a device like this? I'm sure llvmpipe
is okay(tm), would be nice to have the runtime configuration
advantages of modesetting though.