Re: System panicing on boot since recent uvm changes

Chuck Silvers wrote:
> this should be fixed now.
> sorry about that, the problem did not happen for me and
> it took me forever to find a way that I could reproduce it.

This is not to pick on you specifically as almost everyone is doing
the same thing, but IMO, in cases like this it would generally be
better to revert the commit immediately and later re-commit a correct
version rather than leaving things broken during the entire process of
reproducing and fixing the issue.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost