Re: sh command bogus output in UTF-8 text

    Date:        Thu, 06 Feb 2020 22:34:04 +0900 (JST)
    From:        Jun Ebihara <jun%soum.co.jp@localhost>

  | works well on my environment. Thanx!

Thanks for testing.  Unfortunately the pach is not complete, still
looking at whether I need more similar changes, or to rethink the
fix (there was an alternative method I rejected as it would slow down
heredoc processing slightly, but which might turn out to be required).

If you do
	VAR='utf-8-char'	# the same one... I won't try to enter it.
and then
	cat <<EOF
	${VAR}
	EOF
the problem will still be there, same for some other more bizarre cases.

kre