Re: zsh crash in recent -current

Setting INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=yes didn't work for me for zsh and ncurses,
I still had to find all the '-s' flags in the install command
invocations. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Still, I've gor now
zsh with the debug options and all modules plus ncurses unstripped.
Now to build the OS debug sets.

--
----