Re: Recent spew into SRCDIR from build.sh

    Date:        Sun, 6 May 2018 13:44:22 -0400
    From:        christos%zoulas.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas)

  | Sure, but I don't see this...

Apologies - forget it for now, and sorry for wasting your time.    I suspect
that over use of -o to build.sh is the culprit (along with continuous
cvs-updates).

Upon reflection I think I've done this before, if an objdir doesn't exist,
rather than failing, the build procedure just acts as if it wasn't meant to
be there, and uses srcdir instead.   That's a pity, but I have no idea how
hard it would be to change.

As long as that remains however, perhaps build.sh -o is just too much
of a nuisance to retain - the few extra minutes of rebuilding the objdirs
when they don't need rebuilding is less pain than having it all mess up.

kre