Re: heads-up: sh changes (perhaps fragility)

UPDATE: Not so fast!  I tried the update on amd64 and found the
resulting kernel broke dhcpcd and dhclient in combination with re(4)
driver, making it impossible to access the Internet.

That was the opencrypto stuff. I made kern/52277 for it. under heavier
load it would panic, but running dhcpcd as-is would hang in
rand_add_uint32 or so.
I think it's fine now, but haven't tested since I moved around.