Re: amd64/7.0_BETA fails to probe USB devices?

>> I've recently been installing NetBSD on a new Lenovo RD350
>> server.  I first tried booting from USB disk and from a USB
>> CD-ROM drive, and both the install kernels loaded just fine.
>> However, the boot medium was not probed by the 7.0_BETA amd64
>> kernel. [...]
>>
>> Anyone else seeing something similar, or is this particular to
>> this chipset combination?  Anything I can do to debug this
>> further?
>
> This is PR kern/48494 :(
>
> As a workaround you can boot with -2 (disable ACPI).

In my case that ends in tears:

coretemp4 at cpu4: thermal sensor, 1 C resolution
coretemp5 at cpu5: thermal sensor, 1 C resolution
coretemp6 at cpu6: thermal sensor, 1 C resolution
coretemp7 at cpu7: thermal sensor, 1 C resolution
fatal privileged instruction fault in supervisor mode
trap type 0 code 0 rip fffffe887df40d81 cs 8 rflags 10a82 cr2 0 ilevel 8 rsp ffffffff80f9f2c5
curlwp 0xfffffe813a2a0240 pid 0.58 lowest kstack 0xfffffe813a2ab2c0
keriels0p wvilingd  setrndt fo  auvi trato sedele..Stopped in pid 0.58 (system) at fffffe887df40d81:       invalid address
db{0}> tra
?() at fffffe887df40d81
db{0}> x/i fffffe887df40d81
fffffe887df40d81:       invalid address