netbsd-5 crash in scsipi

  I have a machine that I just built and installed a netbsd-5 from today (Feb
20, 2011).  I was untar'ing tarballs from another system into a subdirectory of
/var/tmp, and received the following panic:

sd0(ciss0:0:0:0): no free tags
panic: scsipi_get_tag

  This is a dual-processor i386 machine, with an HP SmartArray 5i RAID
controller, presenting numerous sd(4) devices.  The destination filesystem
(/var/tmp) is sd0g.  WAPBL is enabled on all but the root filesystem of this
destination machine.

  I tried to replicate it again, and was able to extract one tarball, then the
next one failed and caused the same panic.  That tarball was of /var/log, and
does contain a few multi-hundred megabyte files.  Possible that's related?

  Anyone have any idea what happened here?  Is this indicative of an
instability in ciss(4), or WABPL ?

  Thanks...

                    - Chris