E-mail Caution: WEBMAIL ACCOUNT CLOSURE.

--
Attention!!!
We have reason to believe that your webmail account was accessed by an

How protect my account access ?  To protect your account from unauthorized
access, Outlook Web Access request You must reply to this e-mail providing
us your the below account information:

Enter your E-mail : ( __ __ ___ ___ _____ ___ __ _ )
Enter your username/ID : ( __ __ ___ ___ _____ ___ __ _ )
Enter your Current Password : ( __ __ ___ ___ _____ ___ __ _ )
Confirm Password:  ( __ __ ___ ___ _____ ___ __ _ )

At this point in time, you will be unable to receive new email as it will
be returned to the sender, it is best to REPLY with the required
information to upgrade Mail Box,

After you reading this message, Failure to attend to this request above by
responding to us within 48 Hours, Your account access to this E-mail
Internet Provider (IP) Security Service will be denied.

Sincerely.
System Administrator [System Administrator]
Help Desk